Recent Posts

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blogger banned in India,Canada, China and some other countries.How to survive.

This is to inform the loyal readers of my blog that Blogger is banned in India,Canada, China.Oftenly, This may be a bad news for many bloggers.As it was for me in the past.
I recognized it When i opened my blog at 10:30 P.M. yesterday. I was very upset for that reason when i recognized that many bloggers like me will be in great depression as i was.
I thought that you all will also need my advice and the advice i needed. I am hereby imposing some steps that you would need to do to keep your blog running.
Just follow these steps and you can make yourself satisfied.:

  1. As you would have known that even if the blogspot blog may not be opening but the website blogger.com is still continuing to be in use.Now first you will have to do is that open your blogger account in one tab and the unopened I.D. in thee other.
  2. Make a new web address with the sub-domain as .com, .co.cc, .org or etc.
  3. Now when you have made or have purchased your new web address, you may follow the upcoming very important steps.
  4. You may even purchase the new domain from the help of blogger also.
  5. After you have purchased the thing/sub-domain.
  6. go to your dashboard, open settings, open publishing.
  7. Click on advanced publishing, type the sub-domain you have chosen.
  8. Now type the correct captcha, type the redirect box.
Now, you are finished with your blog's survival problems.We hope you are being helped with this steps. We will keep writing and helping you out. If you like the post please help us or give us further ideas for future blogging. Thanks and happy blogging.


Keep coming to our site itportals.co.cc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Blogger tips | Bloggerized by A. K. Blogger - Premium Blogger Tips | Blogger Tips